The resin PB 170 with the hardener DM03 gives a foam with around 170kg/m3 in free expansion. This system is white although it can be tinted with compatible pigments.
The hardener influences both the hardening speed and the casting thickness
The mix evolves in two stages:
- Rapid expansion of the casting
- Slow hardening of the mass.
- Low density foam
- No manipulation of hollow microspheres
- Two-component systems
- Adhesions to many supports
- Casting on pre preg and epoxy systems during polymerization.
- Excellent density homogeneity
- Excellent resistance to water
- Production of epoxy foam
- Core materials for sandwich casting
- Volume of floatability
- Foam and honeycomb densification
- Thermic insulation
- Tooling blocks for models.