Propspeed is the original propeller and running gear foul-release coating system, specially formulated to prevent marine growth from bonding to metal surfaces below the waterline. The Propspeed system is made up of a two component etching primer, which bonds to the metal substrate and a clear coat, which provides an ultra-smooth outer layer. Combined, they provide an integrated foul release system that stays firmly
adhered to the props and running gear, dramatically reducing the ability for fouling to occur. This makes the Propspeed System one of the most effective and longest lasting propeller and running gear coating systems available on the market today.
• Gives props and running gear a long-lasting ultra-smooth surface, which
prevents fouling and increases boat speed
• Keeps props and running gear free of fouling, which makes them more
efficient and decreases fuel consumption
• Reduces corrosion and lowers maintenance costs
• Offers 12-24 months protection from fouling
Available in: 200ml or 500ml kits
Kit Contents (200ml kit)
• 1 x 96ml Etching Primer Base
• 1 x 24ml Etching Primer Hardener
• 1 x 80ml Clear Coat
• 1 x Propclean Wipe
• 1 Propprep wipe
• 1 x Stiring Stick
This Propspeed 200ml Kit comes complete with enough Propclean and Propprep wipes, Propspeed Etching Primer, and Propspeed Clear Coat to coat one propeller up to 2ft/610mm in diameter, or a sail drive.
• 1 x 240ml Etching Primer Base
• 1 x 60ml Etching Primer Hardener
• 1 x 200ml Clear Coat
• 2 x Propclean Wipe
• 1 Propprep wipe
• 1 x Stirring Stick
This Propspeed 500ml Kit comes complete with enough Propclean and Propprep wipes, Propspeed Etching Primer, and Propspeed Clear Coat to coat one propeller up to 3ft/915mm in diameter, or two propellers up to 2ft/610mm in diameter.